I love helping individuals, families, yoga studios, wellness spaces, and spas get started with dōTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils because they are a powerful catalyst for physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. When you partner with me I offer free training for your yoga teachers & practitioners how to safely, and effectively incorporate high grade essential oils to their yoga classes & therapeutic offerings. I also have the most amazing resources ready for your teachers & practitioners so that they will be empowered to add this layer of wellness for their clients.
Being the owner of a yoga studio or wellness space you also have the opportunity to carry dōTERRA essential oils as part of your retail offerings. Having the essential oils for sale will create another successful revenue stream while upgrading your guest’s experience as they get to leave with the product that had such a profound impact on their overall wellbeing (and they will NEVER forget your space because of it).
Here is the list of my top 10 essential oils every yoga studio & wellness spaces must have:
- Frankincense: Used aromatically or topically frankincense promotes feelings of peace & tranquility by helping one shift from darkness to light.
- Sandalwood: Used aromatically or topically sandalwood is naturally grounding during meditation because of its ability to quiet the mind.
- Wild Orange: Used aromatically or topically wild orange is a natural nervous system relaxer (always remember that citrus oils are photosynthetic and it is best to avoid UV rays up to 36 hours after topical application).
- Peppermint: Used aromatically or topically peppermint helps with digestive discomfort providing a sense of overall wellbeing.
- Lavender: Used aromatically or topically lavender is amazing for the skin and the aroma reminds one to speak their truth.
- Melaleuca/Tea Tree: Used aromatically or topically melaleuca/tea tree is a powerful germ fighter known to help relieve coughs & colds.
- Arborvitae: Used aromatically or topically arborvitae assist one in deep relaxation, letting go of struggles, and surrendering to divine grace.
- Vetiver: Used aromatically or topically vetiver helps one become centred & present in order to become more self-aware.
- Balance Grounding Blend: Used aromatically or topically Balance, dōTERRA’s grounding blend is like a forest bath with only a few drops. All the tree & root oils in this blend will leave you feeling empowered on your journey.
- Breathe/Easy Air Respiratory Blend: Used aromatically or topically Breathe/Easy Air, dōTERRA’s respiratory blend encourage the practice of deep breathing. Breath work helps one let go of old stories & limited beliefs that are holding them back from their full potential.
What other essential oils would you add to this list?
There is a possibility that your skin may be sensitive therefore its best to always dilute with a carrier oils. Always keep your oils out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.